|Design Systems, Inc.|
ph. (314) 546-1425 - - - FAX: (858) 926-0145
07/12/16 - Vers 9.9 Allow file sequence numbers to exceed 99999.
05/19/16 - Version 9.9 includes handling of Multi-carton shipments
11/06/14 - Enhanced pruning of out-dated EDI records.
06/23/14 - USPS Tracking added to Customer information.
- EDI 856 (Shipping Notice) picks up USPS Tracking and weights.
03/16/14 - Search and locate EDI PO's (850) info after receipt.
03/14/14 - New search and display for shipments using Tracking data.
02/02/14 - Added capability for reports to be formatted as PDF files.
01/02/14 - Added details for Customer A/P contact info.
08/30/13 - Detection for missing Libraries and files in EDI.
08/01/13 - Upgraded EDI INBOX handling to handle multiple Transaction types within a single communications file.
07/22/13 - Tuned up EDI Invoice generator for handling 2 methods of locating matching data from the originating PO.
- Corrected Shipping date retrieved from UPS interface files. (FEDEX interface files were unaffected.)
07/01/13 - Added support for EDI 824 - Transaction Advise.
06/22/13 - Added support for illogical Shipping addresses supplied on EDI 850 PO documents.
06/15/13 - Version 9.6
- UPS and FEDX Shipping info automatically added to EDI ASN forms.
- MAN Segment support added for individual Package shipments
- Added Pruning of outdated files for storage cleanup.
05/23/13 .. version 9.5.2
- Tuned up algorithm for assigning default EDI customers When processing N1 loops that do not provide Ship To ('ST') addresses.
05/12/13 .. version 9.5.1
- If the EDI Partner requests, the Functional Acknowledgement (997) can be sent to acknowledge at the Transaction Set level (AK2-AK5)
Contact us by e-mail
Copyright - Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Last update 07/12/16