Related Anti-Corruption Sites
Top of the Corruption pile
- Parents Against Systematic
Abuse of Children - (PASAC) documenting the failure of child protection
system and the failure of the courts to protect children.
- We The People - An organization for
reform and overthrow of the divorce industry.
- Child Advocacy
- Some good information about the legal aspects of Child Advocacy and
the mis-use of experts in Court.
- Legal Corruption in Arizona - The Story
continues! Conspiracy, Fraud, Malpractice,Corruption and Legalized Extortion
in an Arizona Court.
- Citizens for Legal Responsibility
- A really big site! headquartered in Illinois, this site documents
and exposes legal corruption in a big way. Don't miss it.
- Caught.Net - The story on Corruption
in Rhode Island. Complete documentation on who to contact, what to
expect, and some measures to use to fight back
- Fassit - A UK site that provides
excellent advice and planning for those caught up in the turmoil of Anti-Social
Services and/or Family Court in the UK..
- Fight back at the Courts - There are
many ways to fight back without a lawyer. This site documents hundreds of
ways to bring pressure to bear on the courts.
- Civil Disobedience
- Warning! This is strong stuff. Last resort used by people that are mad as
- Committee To Expose Dishonest Attorneys
and Judges - Is your attorney on this list? Also get some good advice
on how to approach a legal problem.
- Attorneys and Insurance Collusion -
Be careful. Investigate your attorney first. Your attorney sometimes can make
better deals with the Insurance Companies than they can with you. Did you
know that your attorney can collect directly from the Insurance Company?
- Jail For Judges - Join the growing
number of voices that advocate a J.A.I.L. (Judicial Accountability Inititiative
Law) for Judges. This grass roots organization is fast establishing the political
support in California needed for unique control over corruption in
the Courts. Other States (34) have joining the movement. Please add your vote.
- Legal Reform Now - A Texas
based organization which features many ideas about approaching Legal Reform.
The subject is broken into many indivdual sub-topics and is covered throroughly.
- National Alliance For Family Court Justice
- Hundreds of detailed examples of Corruption in and around the Courtroom.
Also many links and references to dedicated organizations for reform. Forums
and networking to learn and share ideas.
- Millstones - Great
Concept!. A site dedicated to the protection of un-protected children who
have no voice in our society and - would you believe - need protection from
Child Protection Agencies across the country.
- The Patriot Caucus - Oriented at
the Legal Consumer. Good advice for those interested in getting involved with
the legal system. Also advocates for a simpler and more just legal system.
- Judges Human Rights Crimes - Information
Center - Crimes committed by the courts against individuals can be logged
here. The Center covers many of the ways to deal with Human Rights Crimes
committed by the Courts.
- Johnson County, Kansas
- A site devoted to exposing corruption in and around Johnson County, Kansas.
Many of these subjects apply to every state in the union and add to the growing
concern for lack of justice across the country.
- Child's Best Interest - A Tennessee
based site that offers an organization and training in Parenting and Custody.
They also feature a Guide for Judges - rating judges on Constitutionality
- A Matter Of Justice Coalition
- A Washington D.C. based group proposing changes to the Justice System.
Groups from all over the country are member organizations (we are a member).
- Law Dictionary Keep
up with the lawyers and judges in your case. Here is the Black is White Law
Dictionary that explains all those legal terms used by the legal profession
to confuse and prolong each case.
- Family Law Courts - A site
dedicated to curbing the abuse of children in the courts. Legal professionals
to avoid - and exposing corruption by the Judicial Performance Committe in
California. Use the Navigation box.
- Star Chamber Blog
- An elaborate blog that is penned by James Hunter in Saskatoon, SK Canada,
that describes a variety of oppressing court actions including harrassment,
and suppression of free speech to speak out against court actions.
Copyright © Design Systems, Inc. All rights
Last update 07/14/01