|Disclosures To Come
We are working on an increasing number of tips and are pressing for indictments where
illegal actions and corruption is involved. The process is slow, and details must be
collected. Here are a few situations that we feel certain will result in arrests or at the
very least public exposure of corruption. You can help out.
- Slush funds have been uncovered that are maintained by bar associations in violation of
- Bar Association funds are being transferred illegally to Judge's expense funds.
- Professional organizations are using the courthouse and public facilities for private
organization functions in which fees are illegally waived.
- Two such organizations are currently operating without permits in the LA City offices
with the full knowledge and cooperation of the Chief of Police.
- A Southern California Judge will be exposed as having a million dollar conflict of
- An IRS affiliate organization in L.A. is masquerading as a
non-profit organization. Attempts to to obtain public disclosure are being covered up.
- San Diego County Grand Jury. San Diego now has
a County Grand Jury assembled to specifically look at corruption. Are they up to the job?
Will they act on reports of corruption by citizens? Check out the details here
Return to Cases
Copyright © Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Last update 12/23/98